Thursday, January 31, 2008

Company Lunch @ Jogoya

So yesterday my colleagues & I went to Jogoya @ Starhill Gallery. We had an early company lunch in conjunction with CNY since starting from next Monday most of 'em are goin' to take long leave (Mr. SV nope). Before this I never went to any Japanese restaurant. NEVER. It is a Japanese buffet restaurant and it has more than 200 kinds of Japanese, Chinese, and Western cuisine.


Let me explain a lil' bit of Jogoya.
JO - a supreme place
GO - the place live by the King
YA - a shop

JOGOYA means a shop which full of culture should be visited by the high class people.

But actually, it doesnt really matter at all. Either you "the high class people" or "the ordinary people" you still can come to JOGOYA as long as you have enough money to pay the bill!!

Lets enjoy the piccas..

~The VIP room for SAGE~

~Nieza & I enjoying the desserts ~

~Yee Sang ceremony~

P/S : Cant took so many piccas since MR. SV. is sitting in front of me..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails