Friday, April 25, 2008

~Sick~

Today I got MC bcoz of fever+flu+cough & NOT bcoz of ..(Peps, I know whats on ur mind) Berjangkit from Bee.. Yesterday Bee also got MC & I said to him that I'll take leave to take care of him. He said its ok & no need to do that.. (Serius ke mmain nie?? @ sekadar nak mduga isteri terchenta??) Then he drove me to office. Kat opis plak asyik bersin je.. Smp naik letih.. Then I told Mr. SV that I wanna took half-day rest. But then ended up with managed to go to the Metrojaya Warehouse Sales @ Shah Alam.

I never thought that peoples easily took leave or MC just wanna go to the sales.. & it became crowded after few hours.. I only bought lip gloss, pressed powder, lipstick & Bee only bought round neck tee.. Later we went to Masjid Negeri for Zohor prayer & had a lunch @ McD(Not good for both of us.. We're on diet, aren't we Bee?) After Maghrib we went to clinic & I made a request from the doctor to give me MC.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails