Monday, November 10, 2008

Pre-Anniversary @ Resort Suites, Sunway

Pre-anniversary or honeymoon?? Well, I guess both. We got complementary voucher from Sunway since we became Sunway International Vacation Club's member (SIVC). Its hard to spend our precious time together.

The funniest thing was we went there separately. Like we used to do it masa berchenta muda mudi dulu.. I drove alone from home & Bee drove all the way from his office. I thought hes gonna came back early, but as usual..nope.. I checked-in around 4 & the room was walla~.. enjoyce!



After solat Asar, I went to Sunway Pyramid to buy some groceries for dinner & breakfast. I've been searching for this kiosk to get chocolate fondue. They've been relocated to other place but I managed to find them. Unfortunately, I didn't buy it. I just bought strawberry, grape & marshmallow dipped with chocolate..heaven~~

Before we checked-out @ noon, as usual, we snap few photos..
P/S : Cant wait for next vacation .. LGK~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails