Friday, December 26, 2008

I've been tagged by Misae Chan

Sae.. naper aku bleh je copy & paste dr blog ko?? Hehehe..

1. Do you think you're hot?
yeah baby.. muahahaha..

2. Upload your favourite picture of you!


3. Why do you like that picture?
I just loike it..

4. When is your last time you ate pizza?
Dinner @ Resort Suite, Sunway

5. The last song you listened to?
Terima Kasih Cinta by Afghan

6. What are you doing right now beside this?
Bloghopping

7. What name do you prefer besides yours?
I always love my name! Adeeb Liyana

People i tag :

(1) Maslina
(2) Nora
(3) Huda
(4) Ina
(5) Sarah


8. Who is number one?
Buddy since diploma smp la nie.. connected from qiey & sae..

9. Number three is having relationship with?
Cik Huda, are u having relationship wif someone?? Bleh I tny balik x? hikhikhik..

10. Say something about number 5.
Shes so in love wif Syahmey..

11. How about number 4?
I be her make up artist on her solemnization day..

12. Who is number 2?
Buddy since diploma yg I jumpa on first day of orientation week @ faculty.. ingat x cik norah??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails