Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jazzercise

I just back from Studio W - All Women Fitness Studio in Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara. Since they're having their open-week, Ajue a.k.a Mak Incik invited me to join her in Jazzercise. What I like about Studio W is that all instructors are women & it is only for women. So, we can wear whatever we find comfortable. I mean, masa bersenam 2 bleh la bukak tudung. Tp bukanlah dah siap2 xpkai tudung dr umah.. lol..

Jazzercise combines elements of dance, kickboxing, resistance training, Pilates, & yoga. Centered on Cardio, Strength and Stretch, it is an effective 60 minute total body workout. To be honest, I'd prefer to do the Jazzercise rather than go to the gym. But, why I feel that it is similar to Dance Workout with Helen's DVD? Its my mom's DVD anyway :P

I want to join the Jazzercise, but the location is too far away & I can go there only on Saturday. The fees are reasonable & I don't think theres any places that open for women only.

~ Losing weight, keep fit ~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails