Sunday, May 31, 2009

Selamat Pengantin Baru

My oh my.. I missed so much the moment that we had. Its almost 3 years. A trip that will be always be in my heart & my mind. We had so much fun together. But hey... now we have a mom to a son, Ibu Maslina, 2 newly weds, Pn. Sarah Hejar Aliaa & Pn. Shaidatul Wahida, brides-to-be, Cik Nor Azrinah, and a single lady that are not available anymore Cik Johanna Hanny..


So, this post are dedicated to these 2 newly weds, Sarah & Wahida. Sounds like a sweet name if its combine together, Sarah Wahida. Bleh letak nama anak nnt.. :P These 2 ladies are from "single club" and the president is Cik Johanna. The club has been established since we're in Langkawi. Hehehe..


Today is their big day. First, we went to Bangi. Pn. Sarah sgt cun.. =) Plus with the theme color, Cocok bgt deh.. Thats why I'm so in love with pinkish, purple & whity. Since today is your day, I forgive u darling.. you're taller than me.. :P Sorry, we can't make it for your solemnization & xtggu smp kamu bsanding. We're rushing for another wedding..

Later then, we headed to Kapar, Klang. Both of you sharing the same theme & date. :D Lucky me, Cik Nora xbuat sama tarikh dgn mike. Klau idak, xtau le guane. The funniest part is, Cik Nora & Helmy gerak awal dr kami, tp kami yg smp dulu :P.. Jgn marah naa.. Kami ikut shortcut.


Selamat Pengantin Baru
Sarah & Shamey
Wahida & Azrin

Semoga Berkekalan Hingga Hujung Nyawa.

Next : Cik Nora

Last but not least, 'Umar with his Aunty Adeeb =)

p/s : Mas, aku cilok gmbr nih..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails