Friday, July 10, 2009

Summary for first week of class

After about 2 and half year leaving "school", once again I registered as a student, postgraduate student at Graduate School Management(GSM), UPM. Being a part-time student in the evening and full-time working from 8am till 5pm, hopefully it wont melunturkan semangat sedia ada. Even sometimes I felt a bit down and thanks to Bee for being really supportive.

So, on Monday there was a short briefing for new postgraduate student consists of MBA, MM, MSc, and PhD. Plg ramai of coz la MBA. From FSKTM I jumped to GSM and for sure, theres no one I know. Nvm, I can make friends later. Noted that only 20++ taking MM. Lol..

For this semester I'm required to take only 3 subjects, Organizational Behaviour(OB), Accounting for Decision Making(AfDM) and Operation Management(OM). All core subjects for management and text books also provided. F.O.C. I bet its only for core subject. Meanwhile for specialization subject have to buy by your own self. **sigh** Theres a lot of discussions, presentations and assignments too. Gambatte!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails