Friday, May 2, 2008

Personal Make-Up Workshop

Yesterday Kak Chik a.k.a. my bridesmaid & I attended these workshop. The workshop was organized by Azzalynn's Bridal, Aromatherapie & Beauty Parlour @ Melawati 2, Hotel De Palma, Seksyen 19, Shah Alam. We do have the basic skills but we wanna polish our skills by using the KRYOLAN products. Products that "Mak Andam & Make-up Artist" always use.


As for me, I've learnt about make-up in 2002. But frankly speaking I rarely applied it. I just put on moisturizer, loose powder, compact powder, blusher & lip gloss. When I wear contact lense, I'll put on eyeliner & eyeshadow. As for Kak Chik, I know she had the skills. Why i said so? Because shes my makeup artist during Majlis Bertandang @ Skudai. & both of us do the self makeup on our Engagement Day.

Theres about 30 participant. I guess most of them from Selangor & KL area. They've 2 speakers. Both of them are sisters & came along with them another 3 makeup artist who will assist each group while the speakers "demoing" at the stage. I also met my lovely KH's teacher, Cikgu Anis. Shes now lecturer @ Fakulti Pengajian Pendidikan, UPM. I adore her so much since I in Form 2.

With Cikgu Anis

Lets enjoy the piccas..

~The cousins~

Me

Faradila


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails