Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dim Sum Treat

Today my team got a Dim Sum Treat from our beloved HD a.k.a Mr. SV. The team wasn't so big, its only 7 peps in 1 team. The HD, 3 Sr. SE, 3 SD. At first I want to drive all the way with Niza, but then Kim offer her self to drive. So, Kim drove, Eli co-pilot, Niza & I just sit back & relax.. Hehehe..

All turned up at the Holiday Villa, Subang around 9:30am. It just 7 of us in the restaurant at that time. But then as time goes by the restaurant became full. Theres steamed dim sum, fried dim sum & also buffet. As for me & Niza we didn't try dim sum before. Not bad. Even the filing of the pau taste a bit different.

I didn't take any photos during mkn2 time, because of HD as usual sit in front of me. But hey, after mkn2 we melawat2 kwsn & took few photos.


There was a new movie called "Apa Kata Hati". Heres the poster. I wanna share a story that are related to my colleagues..


My colleagues are Eli, Aidiel & Linda.. The funniest thing is that Aidiel & Linda are hubby & wifey.. But Eli is not Aidiel girlfriend. Hehehe. I didn't realize this until Choon Kit showed me the poster from his hs. We laughed all day long.. He said hes gonna watch this movie. Me also. Perhaps with my hubby or I'll go alone since I got free ticket from GSC. Thank you GSC!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails