Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been tagged by Huda..

Sorry yea, Huda. I'm quite busy rite now. But its not to late to do it, rite? I guess, isn't it? I don't think I can list all until no. 8 like Mas said, but I'll give it a try. Here it goes..

^8 random facts about me^

#1 ~ Wifey to my hubby.. Hehehe..
#2 ~ I'm the only daughter & eldest in the family & eldest grandchild in my mom's family..
#3 ~ In a process to lose weight, so that I'm in my ideal weight..
#4 ~ Now, I can fit in almost of my jeans & slack.. Lalala..
#5 ~ Busy bee~.. Hopefully, I manage to complete all task before due date.. Capek dong!!
#6 ~ Listening to mp3 all day long @ office.. sambil menyanyi2..
#7 ~ I'm confirmed but didn't get increment.. what da..
#8 ~ So many post in draft to be publish..

^8 things that scare me^
#1 ~ Allah S.W.T.
#2 ~ Losing loved one.
#3 ~ Death. Sume org takot..
#4 ~ Boss calling & asking the work progress.. lol~

^8 random musics at the moment^
#1 ~ Ada Untukmu - Nubhan
#2 ~ Cinta Tiada Akhirnya - Jac
#3 ~ Sempurna - Gita Gutawa
#4 ~ Tapi Bukan Aku - Kerispatih
#5 ~ Everything - Michael Buble
#6 ~ Permintaan Hati - Letto
#7 ~ Cinta Antara Kita - Duta ft. Baizura Kahar
#8 ~ Menjaga Hati - Yovie & Nuno

^8 words i say the most^
#1 ~ Abang...
#2 ~ Sayang..
#3 ~ Bee...
#4 ~ Suamiku...
#5 ~ Isterimu...
#6 ~ Ohho..Hoi..
#7 ~ Lalalala...
#8 ~ Ya Lor..

^8 things/people i treasure the most^
#1 ~ Lovey Dovey Hubby..
#2 ~ Mommy & Daddy..
#3 ~ Amir & Adam
#4 ~ Relatives
#5 ~ Friends
#6 ~ My Mobile Phone
#7 ~ My PC & My Laptop
#8 ~ My Kancil

^8 things as your wishlist^
#1 ~ Hanya DIA & AKU yang tahu..
#2 ~ Get a new job with a high paid salary..
#3 ~ Earn a lot of money, so that I can support my family & pay all loan(PTPTN, KancilKu..)
#4 ~ Our own home sweet home.. bile bleh dpt??
#5 ~ A dream holiday with my hubby..
#6 ~ My ideal weight is 46kg.. I think 50kg is enough already..
#7 ~ A makeup case complete with all stuff..
#8 ~ A new car that don't use petrol..perhaps water..

^8 'first time' things i ever did^
#1 ~ first date with Bee not so sure either kat Cameron Highland during class trip or kat Sunway Pyramid right after Science Carnival @ SMK Bandar Sunway in 1997
#2 ~ first time on vacation to Medan without family in 2002
#3 ~ first time celebrate birthday at school in 1998 because during that year its not school holiday
#4 ~ first time stayed at hostel in 1995 during motivation camp.
#5 ~ first time had car accident on the way back from The Mines in 2001..Cuak seh~

^8 person to do this^
#1 ~ misae
#2 ~ kiki lala
#3 ~ nieza
#4 ~ surie
#5 ~ en. farid
#6 ~ kamu yg baca blog ini..

I'll update mana2 yg xcukup smp 8.. huhuhu..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails