Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been tagged by Sarah

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Yup, with my lovey dovey hubby.

2. Have you ever felt stupid? Why?
- Of course. It happen to everyone ok..

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- So many places to go.. but the most is to Aussie

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- I wanna be a billionaire..

5. If you can travel through time WITHOUT changing anything. Where would u go & why?
- 12 June 1983 @ HBKL. Bcoz, I wanna see how my mom giving birth..

6. If the weather is too hot, where will u go to make urself cooler?
- My old room

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Buy our own home sweet home, buy our dream car, travel around the world

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Nope, but still curi2 look into his eyes..

9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
My oldies friends..
- srkss
- smks18
- smksi
- disco 01-04, bsk 04-07
- buzznet tr4

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- I accept u as u are.. "two people can be perfect together, perfect for each other"

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
- Honda Fit (Jazz)

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
- Both.. Hug can make me feel more calm. Kiss make me feel in love again & again..

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- Please tell me the truth.. I can accept it even how hard it is..

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Hubby & My family

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Nope

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
- My laptop, but I hate Vista

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- Malas -->> Rajin

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
- Same like mas said.. "..when someone that u look up to, tetiba tunjuk perangai yg tak boleh diterima otak. terus hilang respek!.."

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
- Nope, bcoz we cant change anything to it. Its already written.

20. Who would you tag?
- Misae
- Kiki Lala
- Nieza

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails