Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me

Today I cried a lot. I'm not sad. But I was touched by birthday wishes, lunch & dinner treats, few post from other bloggers. Thank you guys. You're really2 good friends. Thanks again for being such a damn good friends. Am I too sensitive & emotional? Well, thats me. Even I'm busy bee~ rite now, you guys cheered me up.

While I'm busy preparing shake for bee this morning, he surprised me with a charm bracelet & a lovey dovey card. I loved it. I cried a bit. He asked me, what I want for my birthday present. Because he said the bracelet just hadiah sampingan. Ok, I want a make up case. Can I have a make up set also? Hehehe..

At office, I attended two meetings & with the work load I had now, it just mess up my mood. Oh, kamu!! But during lunch time Kim gave me a treat at Secret Recipe, Seri Petaling. It just three of us. Kim, Niza & I. Having delicious meal made me forgot about unhappy things. We took few photos there & I'll update it later.


I worked until 8pm. Bee said we're gonna have a dinner date @ Chop & Steak. But then it became double date with Mom & Dad. Hehehe.. Mom said the dinner treat also for celebrating Bee birthday, since it just around the corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah...sy ade jugak ekekekeke...

Related Posts with Thumbnails