Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Thank you for your services" vs. "Thank you for your bad performance"

Finally, I managed to finished my task. I should finished it by end of June, but then it delays for 2 days. Theres some part I need to touch-up & Aidiel want me to add few things. Huh!! I didn't tell Mr. SV that I've already finished, well not 100% finished as I mention earlier. & guess what?

Mr. SV : Finished ar?
Me : Yup.
Mr. SV : Wa~.. Good ar.. Clap2..(Sincere or not??)..
Me : :D..
Mr. SV : U oni smile ar?
Me : ..(I want reward in terms of $$$$ ==> Astaghfirullah)..
Mr. SV : U better than imported one..
CK : :DD (Gelak Jahat ==> a bit confused, whether he laughed at me or Indian guy)
Me : (Sorry, I don't accept compliment!!..Kecik ati mamat India tue.. Nak balik!!)

Now I'm in dilemma. Either I should :
a) resign & get a new job?
- 3mths notice (sape nak tggu smp 3 bln)
- for sure within that period of time (working mode : Xbrp nak besh)
- haiz~ interviews.. again?? (blom pon usha2 lg)
- rilek x mcm kat sini??

or

b) stay for another year?
- renew the contract.. amend few clauses (1mth notice, increment)
- bertahan dgn kelibat KAMU yg.. haiz~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails