Monday, July 7, 2008

Annual Leave

Today I'm on leave. Yay!! I had an interview @ Phileo Damansara II. The co. is Buzznet Sdn. Bhd. which I had joined the J2EE Training Programme. Well its not in their training centre @ Wisma Tun Sambanthan. As for me, its not too far driving from home. But I guess becoz I'm not stuck in traffic jam. Klau kuar pepagi mcm Bee cane?? Almost 1 hour or more than an hour? Cannot..cannot..

The interviewer was Haritha's husband. Cowok pujaan FW. Hehehe. I didn't study Java during weekend(shopping xhengat!!) and not doing any preparation(mentally). Sengal x?? I thought he will only asked about my current project. Yes, he did. But still, Java is his favourite questions. Haiz. I answers all his questions with no doubt. Sampaikan dia tny, Are sure?? Keep smiling..(I'm not so sure tho, I blasah je..) Hahaha..

He told me to wait for a while & I thought I could leave..lolz~.. Then I met with the president of the co. He asked me when he can give me the offer letter and can I start by next month. Wah! Advance nye~.. But the offer not suits me. The salary offered ok but I need to think twice. This is becoz of
  1. Toll - return RM3/day
  2. Season Parking - RM180/mth
  3. Mileage - maybe dbl or triple than Serdang -> TPM (approx. RM150/mth)
  4. Saturday - maybe need to come..don't want :(
  5. Stay up late - cannot..cannot..
I still need to apply for other company.. and hopefully it will be @ TPM only!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails