Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Today we've an appointment with lawyer to sign the Sale & Purchase Agreement @ Othman Hashim & Co., Sepang. Got so many paper to be signed & must be signed on every page. Penat nak sign byk2. After this, I can have my own check book :P & officially I got a 'not-so-a-dream-house' on my birthday. Nvm, the 'not-so-a-dream-house' can be turned to home sweet home klau xde campur tgn org lain on how to renovate the house. Hopefully, one day we can have our own dream house in the near future.

Today also I've an interview as Pegawai Skim Perkhidmatan Singkat for Kementerian Penerangan, Komunikasi & Kebudayaan. I'm headed to Pejabat Tenaga Kerja Bangi after Solat Jumaat & guess what?? "Pendaftaran dah tutup sbb pagi td yg mdaftar pun 1++ & mereka semua belum habis di temuduga." kata pegawai yg btugas. Dah tau yg mdaftar tuh ramai, xyah la interview lelama. Theres a lady who almost crying when she heard that. So pity. Aku rs sgt bersyukur kerana masih mempunyai pekerjaan tetap yg bertaraf kontrak. :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails